April 15th, 2016 | The University Club, Chicago
Please join us for Chicago Booth’s Energy Forward 2016 conference as we examine the trends and opportunities that are defining the energy markets this year and beyond.
You’ll gain insights from industry leaders, network with investors and practitioners, and plant yourself firmly in the center of Chicago’s energy community. Topics and questions addressed will include: the outlook for US oil markets and upstream activity, outlook for the US power sector, venture capital and private equity activity in energy, energy policy development and the effect on markets, and innovative new energy business models.
Secure your tickets in advance to guarantee participation. Registration is now open!
Thank you to our generous sponsors, including Chevron, NextEra Energy, Marathon Capital, Strategy&, FMC Technologies, Denham Capital, CME Group, Invenergy, Exelon, and the Energy Policy Institute at University of Chicago. If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, please contact the organizers for more information.
Friday, April 15th, 2016
- Registration: 8:30 – 9:00 AM
- Opening Remarks: 9:00 – 9:15 AM
- Opening Keynote: 9:15 – 10:00 AM
- Panel Session 1: 10:15 – 11:15 AM
- Lunch: 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
- Lunch Keynote: 12:15 – 1:00 PM
- Panel Session 2: 1:15 – 2:15 PM
- Panel Session 3: 2:30 – 3:30 PM
- Closing Keynote: 3:45 – 4:30 PM
- Cocktail Reception and Networking: 4:30 – 6:00 PM
Conference to be held at the University Club, downtown Chicago. See the Location page for more information and logistics. Please note, the University Club enforces a business casual dress code for events held there.